Before using our ProRoller™ Scalp Rejuvenation Tool, make sure your hair and scalp are clean (best to use on dry hair). Use our ProRoller™ on the scalp in the trouble area only. This process will awaken dead/dormant hair follicles. Gently glide the ProRoller™ from side to side, back and forth in all directions over the scalp in the trouble area only for about 5-10 seconds. You will want to do several passes in each spot for the best results.
We recommend using the ProRoller™ Scalp Rejuvenation Tool in conjunction with one of our hair care products such as our MAD-Regrowth Serum or Advanced Hair Oil to maximize your results. Use the ProRoller™ 2-3 times a week for the first two months, and once a month after as needed.
- Apply light pressure and gently glide the ProRoller™ from side to side, back and forth in all directions over the scalp in the trouble area only for about 5-10 seconds. (You will want to do several passes in each spot for the best results).
- Make sure your hair is dry and your scalp are as clean as possible.
- Use ProRoller™ 2-3 times a week in the first 2 months (for best results).
- Use ProRoller™ as needed after two months.
- Soak ProRoller™ after every use in alcohol for about 5 minutes, rinse with warm water for a few second and pat dry.
Warning: Do not use the ProRoller™ through loose hair, on the face, eyes, or body. Separate from hair loss, if you have a known skin condition such as keloids, it is important to talk to your dermatologist before using our ProRoller™, as it may further aggravate the skin.